Friday, March 22, 2013

I've Got Peace Like A River

Spring is here.  Actually it arrived a couple of days ago - according to the calendar.  And it is easy enough to believe with absolutely EVERYthing budded and bloomed even if the thermometer hovers around 40+ in the daytime and dips lower at night.  I do not mind an extension of cooler temperatures.  I'm sure we'll have plenty enough heat later on.

Even with this cool spell I hardly need wool gloves but that's what I'm knitting and Boy Oh Boyardee have these ever been FUN so far.  I have had an unexpected free day to be home and have just enjoyed the relaxation of getting this project started. 

I ordered a couple of colors of Quince & Co. yarn.  Finch in two colors - Crow and Frost.  We have had both around the cul-de-sac these past few days. 


100% American wool : 100% Enjoyment


I've got peace like a river,
I've got peace like a river,
I've got peace like a river in my soul.